Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Travelin' the World

To get better at updating, I set a goal for myself to update at least every other week, preferably every week.  It's nearing that 2 week mark so update! I've been working on some paintings, but they are going slow (very slow).  Tomorrow, I leave for Florida for two weeks (yay!) and will probably not get to much updating cause of working at Disney, and maybe a bit of playing while I'm there.  So I figured I'll post some work from my last semester that I never got to post yet.  


One of the things I love most, is traveling.  So, I created some travel imagery (for things such as posters, postcards, ect).  Enjoy!



Venezia, Italia! (Venice- if not able to be told by the gondola)  

Na Pali Coast on the Island of Kaua'i, Hawai'i

China

No comments:

Post a Comment